At Beck Dental Care we offer a broad range of technical specialty procedures. One of those is oral surgery kind of things so we can do implants, we can do third molar extractions. A patient has all their wisdom teeth, we take those out. Some people need some sinus grafting, things like that, we do that as well here.
It's a really huge advantage for patients to be able to come to an office, have a tooth issue and then whether it's a wisdom tooth or just a simple front tooth, get that taken out and taken care of that day without having to go somewhere else and having to go through a big hassle in that regard. We have doctors here who focus in different areas, based on what you need we'll tailor your doctor to that and get you exactly who needs to be treating you.
As top-notch dentist at Beck Dental Care, we have years of experience helping people across the area to improve their dental situations through oral surgery in Columbia, TN . Whether you need a tooth removed, are having problems with wisdom teeth, or need a grafting procedure, Beck Dental Care has the ability to help you. We offer the latest dental technology and dental sedation to make sure you get the care you need in the most comfortable way possible.
Oral surgery doesn’t have to be painful or scary. Call our Columbia, TN dentist office today at 931-398-5265 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Beck, Dr. Hart, or one of our other skilled dentists.
Beck Dental Care Offers Many Oral Surgical Options Under One Roof
With the help of our CBCT scanner for diagnosis and treatment planning, our expertly trained dental team can perform any oral surgical procedure you may need right here in our Columbia, TN dentist office.
- Tooth Removal / Extractions – We want you to keep your natural teeth for a lifetime, but if you need to have a tooth removed, we will make sure your extraction is painless and safe.
- Wisdom Tooth Removal – The last teeth to come, wisdom teeth, or third molars, often cause issues. We offer quick, effective, and painless wisdom teeth removal.
- Ridge Augmentation – Tooth loss causes bone loss near your tooth sockets, and ridge augmentation is one way to correct that loss of bone mass. Talk to your dentist about whether a ridge augmentation is right for you.
- Sinus Lift – In order to improve the bone mass in your upper jaw and make way for implants, your dentist will “lift” a portion of your upper jaw into your sinus cavity. The remaining void is then filled with bone to stimulate new bone growth.
- Gum Graft – If you suffer from gum recession, we can perform a gum graft to get your gums back to a normal level.
- Bone Graft – If you want dental implants but have low bone mass, a bone graft can help you. By placing healthy bone material in an area low on bone mass, we can stimulate new bone growth and help you get the smile you deserve.
Oral Surgery Makes It Possible to Save Your Smile
Save your smile by calling Columbia, TN dentist at Beck Dental Care today at 931-398-5265 to schedule your dental appointment for oral surgery in Columbia, TN. Our online form is also a way to schedule your needed dental care. Let our experts keep your mouth safe and healthy and make it possible to rebuild your smile.