At Beck Dental Care, we offer state-of-the-art dentures in Columbia, TN to help you rebuild your smile. Instead of spending your days worried about how your missing teeth are affecting the look of your smile or dealing with painful, damaged teeth you need to have removed, get a new and wonderful smile with help from the Columbia, TN dentist at Beck Dental Care. Call our office today at 931-398-5265 to start your journey toward a brand-new smile.
What Are Dentures?
Dentures are replacement teeth mounted in a polymer base to give them the appearance of natural teeth. Beck Dental Care works with a trusted modern dental lab to create your denture restoration. Our lab uses high-quality materials to create exceptionally lifelike denture. Trust your appearance to the Columbia, TN dentist at Beck Dental Care.
Types of Dentures Available at Beck Dental Care
Beck Dental Care prides ourselves on our ability to help everyone who comes to us for replacement teeth. Talk to Columbia, TN dentist Dr. Beck, Dr. Hart, or one of our team members about which denture option is best for your smile. We offer:
- Partial – This is a great option if you need to replace several missing teeth but still have healthy teeth remaining.
- Full – Replace an entire arch of teeth or your entire smile with a full denture.
- Temporary – Don’t spend a second without a full smile while you wait for your custom denture to be completed.
- Implant-Retained – We can give you the stability of dental implants with the beauty of our denture restorations. Small ball attachments on your dental implants keep your denture right where it is supposed to be, no matter what.
- Implant-Supported – Your new denture restoration is held securely in place by a bar that runs along dental implants.
Your New Smile Is a Reality with Our Realistic Dentures
Call our Columbia, TN dentist office today at 931-398-5265 to schedule your consultation on dentures in Columbia, TN. You can use our online form to schedule your appointment as well. If you are looking to rebuild your smile, denture from Beck Dental Care may be just the solution for you.