Beck Dental Care in Columbia, TN has dedicated decades to helping the people in our community regain the use of their mouth and repair their damaged teeth. Restorative dentistry can fix your smile and give you back the wonderful, healthy teeth you deserve.
You may suffer from tooth decay, cracked or broken teeth, or even have a tooth that is missing. Dr. Beck and Dr. Hart have 40-plus years of experience helping people just like you. Call our Columbia, TN dental office today at 931-398-5265 to set up a time to come in for your dental care.
Restorative Dentistry Solutions in Columbia, TN
When considering getting restorative dental work done, it is important to know what your options are. Here are some of the restorative dentistry services available at Beck Dental Care, and what each service helps to correct.
- Tooth Fillings – Tooth decay literally eats away at your teeth, and the further it progresses, the more of your tooth it consumes. The good news is that we can remove your tooth decay. The bad news is that removing it leaves a void in your tooth.
The restorative dental experts at Beck Dental Care have you covered. We will fill the void with a composite resin filling to restore the look of your tooth and protect it from further damage. Our dental team matches your tooth-colored filling to the color of your tooth exactly. This leaves your smile looking natural, healthy, and wonderful.
- Root Canals – The inner part of your tooth is home to your tooth nerve and a spongy substance, called pulp, that is meant to protect the nerve from damage. Sometimes, the pulp or your nerve, or both, get infected. When that happens, the only way to save your tooth from being removed is to remove the infected nerve and pulp. A root canal is how we do that.
Now, we know that root canals have been hailed as the worst of all dental treatments, but that is simply not true at our office. Root canal treatment saves the life of your tooth, relieves your pain, and saves you from tooth extraction. Beck Dental Care is able to give you a completely painless root canal that will restore your tooth to a useful state and keep your smile full.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Cracked and broken teeth will certainly affect your smile. A cracked tooth is only a small accident away from getting broken, and a broken tooth is a dental emergency. Getting the care you need from a dental team that can handle the situation, like Beck Dental Care, is important.
Our dental crowns are amazingly effective at fixing your damaged teeth, but they are also crucial to anchoring dental bridges and refilling your smile. The dental experts at Beck Dental Care offer three types of crown materials and will make sure your custom dental crown or bridge is suited to your situation. Your smile will be whole and functional again with care from the Beck Dental Care team.
- Dental Implants – Sometimes teeth may too damaged to save. In those cases, dental implants can give you back everything you have lost with your real teeth. You get the same level of stability, the natural look, and the durability to make sure they last a lifetime. We use special 3D digital technology to plan your procedure as precisely as possible.
- Dental Veneers – We know what you’re thinking – dental veneers are a cosmetic dentistry solution, right? What you may not know is that they have restorative value as well. Dental veneers are able to not only fix the appearance of a chipped or cracked tooth but also stabilize the tooth to protect it from breaking. If you have a cracked tooth, check out the top-of-the-line dental veneer solutions at Beck Dental Care – your smile will look like new!
Your Smile Can Be as Good as New with Restorative Dentistry
Contact Beck Dental Care at 931-398-5265 to find out how we can help you repair your damaged smile with restorative dentistry. Restorative dentistry from the expert dental team at Beck Dental Care will rejuvenate your smile and have you looking better than ever before.