Beck Dental Care in Columbia, TN has been saving smiles for more than 40 years. Dental implants are one of the most effective tools we have to help you keep a healthy and beautiful smile. Our experienced dental team does your entire implant process from start to finish right here in our office. We can even provide new, working teeth the same day we place your implants!Dr. Williams on dental implants
What Are Dental Implants?
Beck Dental Care offers many dental implant solutions to help you realize your dream of a full, permanent smile. If you have a tooth missing, need to have a damaged tooth removed and replaced, or even want to replace your whole smile, dental implants are the solution for you.
Dental implants are replacement tooth roots that one of our highly qualified dentists will gently place into your jawbone. After a short healing period, we’ll attach a custom-crafted restoration – a dental crown, dental bridge, or denture – that will look, feel, and act like natural teeth.
During your consultation, Dr. Beck or Dr. Hart will take a CT scan and plan your case with digital software to optimize your implant placement. The result? An ideal, beautiful set of permanent teeth.
Restore Your Smile with Dental Implants
- Single Implant – A single implant can make all the difference between a smile you love and one you avoid showing off. Our expert team of dentists at Beck Dental Care in Columbia, TN will help you decide if a permanent, beautiful dental implant is right for you.
- All-on-4 – If you need a whole new smile, All-on-4 is a great option. We can replace every tooth in your smile with only four strategically placed dental implants. We’ll even give you a set of temporary teeth the same day so you won’t leave without a full smile. Trust our dental implant experts at Beck Dental Care in Columbia, TN to help you decide if All-on-4 implants are right for you.
- All-on-6 – This is like our All-on-4 treatment but with two more implants. These extra dental implants add an additional layer of security to your new teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Secure your dentures with dental implants instead of dental adhesives, and enjoy unmatched stability and peace of mind. Your denture is held in place by ball attachments on your dental implants, which fit into the base of your restoration to keep it right where it should be.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Instead of balls, your denture is held in place by a bar that runs along dental implants. This bar clips into the denture to make sure your new teeth stay in place while you are eating, speaking, or showing off your wonderful smile.
Trust Dental Implants from Beck Dental Care
Call Beck Dental Care in Columbia, TN at 931-398-5265 to schedule your dental implant consultation. Our extensive experience paired with the restorative power of implants will have your smile looking – and working – better than you’d imagined possible. You can also use our online form to schedule your appointment as well.