Trusted Columbia, TN dentist at Beck Dental Care has been saving smiles for more than 40 years. Dental implants are one of the most effective tools we have to help you keep a healthy and beautiful smile. Our experienced dental team does your entire implant process from start to finish right here in our office. We can even provide new, working teeth the same day we place your implants!
Call Beck Dental Care at 931-398-5265 today to schedule your appointment for dental implants in Columbia, TN . We offer dental sedation to make sure you stay calm, comfortable, and relaxed during your implant procedure.Dr. Williams on dental implants Read Transcript
Implants are great because they act like natural teeth. The problem with some other partial dentures, dentures, things like that is you can't floss them. They don't feel right. They don't taste right. They affect things like that. Implants, they don't.
From the patient standpoint, they're exactly like a natural tooth. You floss it. You bite with it. It looks just like a natural tooth. Feels just like a natural tooth. If for whatever reason, something breaks on it, it's easily replaceable. Everything is modifiable on it. So, patients really enjoy them from that standpoint.
They don't hurt. I think a lot of people are afraid of them. They think implants are scary. It's not at all. There's very little pain associated with them.
What Are Dental Implants?
Beck Dental Care offers many dental implant solutions to help you realize your dream of a full, permanent smile. If you have a tooth missing, need to have a damaged tooth removed and replaced, or even want to replace your whole smile, dental implants are the solution for you.
Dental implants are replacement tooth roots that one of our highly qualified dentists will gently place into your jawbone. After a short healing period, we’ll attach a custom-crafted restoration – a dental crown, dental bridge, or denture – that will look, feel, and act like natural teeth.
During your consultation, top-notch Columbia, TN dentist Dr. Beck or Dr. Hart will take a CT scan and plan your case with digital software to optimize your implant placement. The result? An ideal, beautiful set of permanent teeth.
Restore Your Smile with Dental Implants
- Single Implant – A single implant can make all the difference between a smile you love and one you avoid showing off. Our expert team of Columbia, TN dentist at Beck Dental Care will help you decide if a permanent, beautiful dental implant is right for you.
- All-on-4 – If you need a whole new smile, All-on-4 is a great option. We can replace every tooth in your smile with only four strategically placed dental implants. We’ll even give you a set of temporary teeth the same day so you won’t leave without a full smile. Trust our dental implant Columbia, TN dentist at Beck Dental Care to help you decide if All-on-4 implants are right for you.
- All-on-6 – This is like our All-on-4 treatment but with two more implants. These extra dental implants add an additional layer of security to your new teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Secure your dentures with dental implants instead of dental adhesives, and enjoy unmatched stability and peace of mind. Your denture is held in place by ball attachments on your dental implants, which fit into the base of your restoration to keep it right where it should be.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Instead of balls, your denture is held in place by a bar that runs along dental implant. This bar clips into the denture to make sure your new teeth stay in place while you are eating, speaking, or showing off your wonderful smile.
Trust Dental Implants in Columbia, TN from Beck Dental Care
Call our trusted dentist in Beck Dental Care at 931-398-5265 to schedule your consultation for dental implants in Columbia, TN. Our extensive experience paired with the restorative power of implants will have your smile looking – and working – better than you’d imagined possible. You can also use our online form to schedule your appointment as well.