A full mouth reconstruction can look one of a couple ways. One type of patient would be the patient who has in general, healthy teeth but doesn't really like the way they look. For whatever reason their teeth are stained, they're crooked, chipped, just had a lot of years of use and abuse. In those situations we can do a full mouth reconstruction of crowns or veneers. Prepare the teeth and then make them look exactly how the patient wants them to look. Someone comes in, doesn't like the way they're angled or shaped, we can completely change that and they can walk away with a perfect smile.
That's one thing. The teeth, they're healthy, they're in great shape and we fix the way they look. The other category is patients whose teeth have for whatever reason gotten into an unhealthy situation. They're not stable, they're moving around, smell bad, things like that. We take those teeth out, use implants or dentures to completely add a whole new set of biting surfaces to that patient. They come in with terrible teeth, they walk away with teeth that can be fixed. They don't come out. They look great, you talk great, you eat great. Just like your natural teeth, but they're teeth that we have put in and that the patient has told us exactly how they want them to look.
Call our Columbia, TN dentist office today at 931-398-5265 to schedule a time to come in and get the dental help you and your smile have been looking for.Dr. Hart on full mouth reconstructions Read Transcript
Full mouth reconstruction is where we take someone to over time has lost a significant amount of tooth structure. Usually they have been grinding for years and have ground their teeth all the way down to where there's not much remaining. What it does, it allows us to restore the teeth back to their normal size and their normal function. Gets them back to chewing, where they can chew anything they want to. They look good, they feel better. Life's good.
Restorative Dental Treatments Personalized to Your Needs
- Dental Crowns – A great way to fix cracked, broken, and decayed teeth. We offer three dental crown materials.
- Inlays/Onlays – We may recommend these partial dental crowns to address problem teeth that don’t need a full dental crown.
- Dental Bridge – Fill that open spot in your smile with a fixed dental bridge or implant-supported bridge.
- Dental Veneers – Dental veneers are a fast and effective way for us to repair chipped, cracked, discolored, or misshapen teeth.
- Dental Implants – Get the stability, feel, and appearance of natural teeth with dental implants from Beck Dental Care.
- Dentures – Get your new, full smile here at Beck Dental Care with our modern, lifelike dentures.
Regain the Use of Your Mouth with Help from Beck Dental Care
There is hope for your smile at Beck Dental Care with full-mouth reconstruction in Columbia, TN. Contact our dental office in Columbia, TN today at 931-398-5265 to schedule a visit and talk to Dr. Beck, Dr. Hart, or one of our other highly qualified restorative Columbia, TN dentist. You can also use our online form to schedule a visit.
We will help you regain the full, intended use of your mouth and make your smile one you can be proud to show.